Sunday, April 11, 2010

Just One of the Guys

I have come to the conclusion that I am meant to be just one of the guys. I have a wonderful husband and a loving 3 year old son who fill my heart with joy everyday. My father in-law (Big Bill), brother in-law (Joe), and 9 year old nephew (Joseph) live next door to me. We spend a lot of time with them. On Saturday, I spent a whole day with my nephew at Busch Gardens riding roller coasters and talking. It was just the two of us and it was a day that we both needed.

There was a time that I thought that I would not be the only girl in my house. However, God had bigger and much better plans. Now, my days are filled with trains, cars, trucks, dragons, dinosaurs, baseball, football, etc. Most of all they are filled with hugs, kisses, and a lot of love.

Yep! I am one of the guys, and I wouldn't have it any other way.

The Hall Guys

No comments:

Post a Comment